OpenBatchIO, aka Tuttle
TuttleOFX is an open source image sequences processing frameworkmade up of :
- a set of plugins to read and write professional VFX image formats and to perform various image processings (color corrections, filters, video compression, …)
- a set of command line tools called Sam to browse, copy, move, delete and batch process the aforementioned plugins.
- The aim of TuttleOFX is to help post-production facilities to deal with large-scale everyday image processing tasks. Compared with other programming libraries and image processing tools, TuttleOFX is based on some extended OpenFX plugins architecture, combined with optimised selection bit-depth processing.
Support For Numerous Processes
- In addition of standard process features, TuttleOFX also addresses requested VFX processes like lens-distort corrections or movie compression and even some more specific color treatments like Color Transform Language and OpenColorIO nodes.
Support For 3rd Party Applications
- Thanks to their OpenFX nature, TuttleOFX plugins can be used either in the Sam command line tool or by other applications such as Nuke® (The Foundry), Scratch® (Assimilate), Baselight® (FilmLight), Mistika® (SGO). Similarly, commercial OpenFX plugins (Sapphire, Furnace, Keylight, …) can be used within Sam command line.